Our College Bicentenary Celebrations will commence with a Bicentennial Walk on 1st August 2015, and will go on with full of programmes till 1 st August 2016.
History Of JCC Old Boys and Girls Association, UK Branch
The first General meeting was held on 8th August 1987 and at this meeting:
The Constitution of the Association drafted by the Interim Committee was approved and adopted..
The first Executive Committee under the Constitution was elected.
The objectives of the Association
- To unite all old boys and girls, past members of the staff and children of old boys and
- girls and past members of the staff from all over the United Kingdom.
- To promote the activities of the Association as decided by the Executive Committee from time to time.
- To work for the welfare of the College.
- To liaise with other Old Boys and Girls Association of Jaffna Central College in other
- parts of the world and with the College.